Context MenuVarious actions can be accessed during context menus at the search result:
FileThis context menu will be shown when you right click a file at a group.
Hint: Doing a right click on a file while pressing the CTRL key will show only the submenu with the file actions.
- Select/Deselect file
- File actions:
Open the file with the associated application.
- Open file with...
- Open file location
Opens the folder of the file with the windows explorer or a user-specified external program
- Open file with the external program
- Copy file to ...
- Move file to ...
- Rename file
- Delete file permanently
Deletes the file permanently from the data storage.
- Move file to the Windows Recycle Bin
- Show file properties
- Remove file from the search result
- Move to the top of the groupThis command enables you to specify the source file to create hard links if needed.
- Select all other files at this group
- Select all files with the same path
- Select all files inside the folder structure of this file
- Deselect all files with the same path
- Deselect all files inside the folder structure of this file
- Delete all other files from this group permanently
- Move all other files of this group to the Windows Recycle Bin
- Filter lists:
- Add file name to the file filter
- Add file path to the folder filter
- Add file extension to the a PlugIn list
Enables you to add the file extension to the Plugin list "Microsoft WordPad", "Windows Internet Explorer", "Windows Media Player" or "VLC Media Player"
- Remove file extension from the Plugin lists
- Copy to the clipboard
- Windows Explorer System Menu
Opens the windows explorer context menu for this file.
Highlighted FilesYou can highlight multiple files by pressing the CTRL key and clicking on each file. Click the highlighted files with the right mouse button to show up this context menu:
- Select highlighted files
- Deselect highlighted files
- Compare highlighted files
- Open highlighted files with external program
- Switch file names
- Copy highlighted files
- Move highlighted files
- Delete highlighted files permanently
- Remove highlighted files from the search result
- Copy to the clipboard
- Select/Deselect Group
- Reverse file selection
- Remove selected group(s)
Removes the selected group(s) from the search result.
- Open all files from inside the group with external program