Ordering AllSync - FAQ
Before purchasing AllSync:
- What do AllSync licenses cost?
- How do the Home, Professional and Business Editions differ?
- How many licenses do I need?
- Which payment methods are there?
- How can I get a written offer?
- Can I place orders on account?
- How secure is ordering through the online shop?
- Which delivery methods are available?
- Can I have licenses issued in the name of another individual/company?
- Can collective orders be placed for more than one individual/company?
After purchasing AllSync:
- When do I get the license key and software?
- How do I get hold of the full version after purchasing AllSync?
- Can I enable the demo version using the license key?
- Are updates free of charge?
- What support do I get after purchasing AllSync?
- How can I increase the number of licenses shown in the license data?
- Can I upgrade my Home or Professional Edition to a higher product edition?
- How can I update my version 1.x/2.x license to the latest version?
- How can I order additional licenses for AllSync version 2?
For any other questions you might have, please contact us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do AllSync licenses cost?Please refer to the Price List.
How do the Home, Professional and Business Editions differ?Please refer to the Product Editions.
How many licenses do I need?Please refer to the Licensing Model.
Which payment methods are there?
- Credit card (Info)
- PayPal (Info)
- GiroPay (Info)
- Bank/wire transfer (Info)
- Check (Info)
- WebMoney (Info)
How can I get a written offer?For a written offer, please contact share-it!.
Can I place orders on account?Orders on account are accepted from government authorities and agencies, municipal authorities, institutions of higher learning, accredited education institutions, public-law entities, banks and corporations. Send your orders and any questions pertaining to purchasing AllSync to: email@example.com. Don't forget to indicate the product edition and how many licenses you would like to purchase.
How secure is ordering through the online shop?The entire order process is protected via a secure SSL connection. This way, important information such as credit card numbers, addresses, etc. can be transmitted to the recipient securely via the Internet. Please refer to share-it!'s security information for more information.
Which delivery methods are available?The AllSync license key is sent to you via e-mail. For a nominal extra fee you can have the full version of AllSync mailed to you on a CD.
Can I have licenses issued in the name of another individual/company?Yes, in the Review and Submit order section (see Additional Ordering Information) you can enter the name of the licensee in the LICENSEE box to whom the license is to be issued.
Can collective orders be placed for more than one individual/company?No, licenses are issued for only one individual/company per order.
When do I get the license key?We will e-mail the AllSync license key to you as soon as we receive payment. Sometimes delivery via e-mail may take up to 24 hours after ordering, as the e-mail containing the license key is not generated automatically.
How do I get hold of the full version after purchasing AllSync?You can download the full version of AllSync from our Customer Area using the license data. If ordered, the CD is produced by share-it! within 24 hours upon receiving payment and mailed to you.
Can I enable the demo version using the license key?No, this isn't possible. You have to download the update of the full version from the Customer Area and install it over the demo version. However, all of the settings made by you in the demo version are preserved.
Are updates free of charge?Software updates for the version of AllSync purchased by you are made available free of charge in the Customer Area. When a new major release is issued (e.g. from version 2.x to 3.x) you are offered a discount for upgrading to the new version.
What support do I get after purchasing AllSync?You receive support free of charge via our Forum and via e-mail.
How can I increase the number of licenses shown in the license data?If you want to increase the number of your licenses by 1, please send us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your license data so that we have all the information needed for processing your request.
If you want to increase the number of your licenses by 2 or more, please order new licenses for the same product version in the online shop. When ordering, make sure to enter the name of the licensee in the INCREASE LICENSES box in the Review and Submit order section (see Additional Ordering Information).