Command LineAllSync can be called via various parameters and thus be integrated in other programs, processes and workflows. Shortcut Manager.
SyntaxAllSync.exe -command -option "profile" "profile_folder" ...
Note: the commands and options are case-sensitive, meaning a distinction is made between uppercase and lowercase letters when making entries.
|-k "profile"||AllSync is started and a copy operation performed for all the profiles specified.|
|-r "profile"||AllSync is started and a copy preview created for all the profiles specified.|
|-ra "profile"||AllSync is started and a copy preview created for all the profiles specified. This is followed by the copy preview being automatically processed.|
|-h "profile"||Starts a copy operation using the profiles specified, this being done in the background without AllSync's GUI. Only the progress indicator is displayed during the copy operation. AllSync automatically shuts down afterwards.|
|-Q[1-5] "folder1" "folder2"||
This command enables you to pass two folders to QuickSync and a copy preview to be generated.
The -Q command has to include a number from 1 to 5 for a copy mode:
|-S||Starts AllSync Scheduler.|
|-ST||Starts AllSync Service Tool.|
|-l:"licensee", "license key"||This command enables the license key to be inputted without having a dialog popped up.|
|-LIC||This command enables the dialog for license data to be popped up again.|
|-ServiceUninstall||Use this command to uninstall AllSync Scheduler.|
|-InstallService||Use this command to install AllSync Scheduler.|
|-s||This causes a confirmation dialog to be popped up before the copy operation for the -h, -x or -xe parameter.|
|-e||This causes a confirmation dialog to be popped up after the copy operation for the -h, -x or -xe parameter.|
|-np||This causes profile chaining to be deactivated.|
|-a||This causes AllSync Scheduler (-S) to be automatically activated upon starting AllSync.|
|-m||This causes AllSync to be started in a minimized window.|
This enables you to specify which action is to be performed for commands -k, -ra and -h when a copy operation has completed:
|-XE[0-7]||This option causes the same thing to be performed as -X, however, the selected action is performed only if no errors occurred during the copy operation.|
Forces the following actions of the options -X and -XE and terminate all blocking applications:
|-rh||This option causes all connected storage devices used via a source and destination folder to be safely removed after a copy operation. This option causes the general profile property Safely remove hardware after copy operation to be automatically deactivated.|
Logon account for the |
0 = Local system account
1 = User account
Startup mode for the |
0 = Automatic
1 = Manual
2 = Deactivated
Name of the user account for the |
Password of the user account for the |
ProfilesYou should bear the following in mind when specifying profiles:
- The profiles have to be located in AllSync's Profiles folder.
- The profile name has to be given in double quotes.
- The file extension of a profile (.a4p) doesn't have to be specified.
- You don't need to specify the path of AllSync's
Examples using a profile named 'Favorites':
Profile FoldersYou should bear the following in mind when specifying profile folders:
- The profile folder has to be located in AllSync's profile folder.
- The profile folder name has to be given in double quotes.
- You don't need to specify the path of AllSync's
- The profile folder has to be specified using a backslash (\) or backslash and asterisk (\*). A backslash causes all the profiles in this folder to be read. A backslash with an asterisk additionally causes all the profiles in all subfolders to be read.
Examples using a profile folder named 'Work':
- AllSync.exe -S
Starts AllSync Scheduler.
- AllSync.exe -S -a
Starts AllSync Scheduler and automatically activates it.
- AllSync.exe -k "Demo" "Backup" "Favorites"
Starts a copy operation using the profiles 'Demo', 'Backup' and 'Favorites'.
- AllSync.exe -k "C:\AllSync\Profiles\Work\*"
Starts a copy operation using all the profiles located in the Work folder and its subfolders.
- AllSync.exe -r "Backup" "\Internet\Favorites"
Generates a copy preview using the profiles 'Backup' and 'Favorites'.
- AllSync.exe -r "BackupPro\"
Generates a copy preview using all the profiles of the BackupPro folder.
- AllSync.exe -h "Demo"
Starts a copy operation using the profile 'Demo' in the background without the AllSync GUI.
- AllSync.exe -h -s "Backup" "Favorites"
Starts a copy operation using the profiles 'Backup' and 'Favorites' and displays a confirmation window before the copy operation.
- AllSync.exe -h -s -e "Demo"
Starts a copy operation using the profile 'Demo' and displays a confirmation window after the copy operation.
- AllSync.exe -Q4 "C:\Data" "D:\Data"
Generates a copy preview between the two folders using the Sync copy mode.
- AllSync.exe -l:"Licensee","License key"
AllSync is enabled using this license key.
- AllSync.exe -InstallService
Installs AllSync Scheduler as a service using the local system account and
- AllSync.exe -InstallService -ServiceLogon1 -ServiceStart0 -ServiceUser="Admin" -ServicePW="pw"
Installs AllSync Scheduler as a service using a user account and