Create temporary ZIP files in this folderWith this option, a ZIP file is first created in the specified folder and then moved to the destination folder.
Create temporary ZIP file for which of these operations?Here you can specify when the temporary ZIP file is to be created:
- Backup copy mode
- Profile properties / data protection
- Copy option tore source file as compressed ZIP file at destination
- The folder should be located on a local hard drive with sufficient free disk space.
- If you don't use this option, the ZIP file is created directly in the destination folder. This may lead to substantial performance loss on network drives and error messages when using storage media like CDs or DVDs.
- This option has to be activated so that the items in an existing ZIP file can be updated.